Everyone selling the magazine has to work according to our Vendor Expectations, a set of rules governing how vendors work.
- Vendors can only sell on designated pitches
- Vendors cannot sell between 8pm and 7am (or 6pm and 7am in Liverpool)
- Vendors must wear their own badge
- Vendors must not use physical or verbal aggression towards members of the public or other vendors
- Vendors are not allowed to sell if staff feel they are unfit to do so
- Vendors must normally stand when selling
- Vendors must not beg for money using the magazine (asking for spare change or other items is considered to be begging)
- Vendors can only charge the cover price (£2.50) for each magazine and must always give the customer the magazine once paid for.